on April 18, 2017 by Holly Williams
As part of the livestream event to celebrate one million shipments, Square Enix has announced some NieR: Automata DLC, under the catchy title ‘3C3C1D119440927’. The DLC features three new Colosseum challenges and additional sub-quests you can get various cool rewards for completing. Check out the gameplay video below:
The rewards available are:
– NieR: Replicant costumes for 2B, 9S, and A2
– New equipment and cosmetic accessories, such as hairspray to change the colour of 2B and A2’s hair
– Masks with unique ‘on equip’ effects
– Special bullets that change the appearance of enemy bullets
– Records that add special music tracks to the player’s jukebox
On top of this, two special bosses will appear in the Colosseum – Square Enix CEO, Yosuke Matsuda, and Platinum Games, CEO Kenichi Sato! Defeating them will earn you some really good items. You can take a look at the boss fight gameplay below:
There’s some nice stuff in this announcement! The NieR: Replicant costumes look great, and it looks like there’ll be some really tough challenges to take on!
The NieR: Automata DLC releases in Japan on 2nd May, with releases in North America and Europe coming soon. NieR: Automata is available on PS4 and PC.