Closers Release Date For Playstation 4 Delayedon May 21, 2019 by Reuben Mount
You probably know our thoughts on delays by now. If not, we’re all for them, as sometimes the final products need a little more time to become better. So we’re not too worried about the news that Laplace have delayed the Closers release date in Japan for the Playstation 4 version of the game.
This free-to-play side-scroller action MMORPG has been moved from its previously planned May 22nd 2019 release date in Japan to a more nebulous June window, Laplace have announced. A reason for the delay was not announced, and a specific release date will be announced as soon as one is decided upon.
Pre-registration for the game is currently available on the Japanese PlayStation Store. Users who pre-register will receive the “Pre-Registration Present” set, which includes:
- – Closers Elite Training Course 15-Day Contract Rights x1
- – Maid Celine (Konomi Hoshina) 5-Day Contract Rights x1
- – Forest Fairy Allaune 5-Day Contract Rights x1
- – Angeliluce 10 Set Box (15 Days) x1
- – Yukata D-Type Full Set Box x1
- – Liberty Converter 5-Days Right of Use
- – Two-Star Hair L. Gear Random Box x1
- – Mini Pool x1
Additionally, PlayStation Plus members will receive new items every month. The “PlayStation Plus Member Bonus” set includes the following items:
- – Resurrection Pill x11
- – Rapid Dual Recovery Pill x50
- – Mini Plum Extract x3
- – Amulet Box x1
- – Extreme: Module +12 Box x1
- – Aura of Big Success x10
- – Dimensional Vaccine x3
- – Phase Booster +11 x3
- – Fresh Green Crystals x5
About the game:
Closers is an episodic anime action RPG bursting with spectacular battles and steeped in an epic storyline. Choose your Closer, gather your friends or dive in solo, and use your amazing powers to protect Earth, in mankind’s desperate battle against horrific monsters from another dimension!
Key Game Features:
- – Deep Episodic Character Stories – Each and every Closer has their own personality and character arc. You’ll face the same foes and overcome the same threats, but through the lens of each character’s unique combat style and flair.
- – Diverse Skill Progression – Each Closer has his or her own combat style, and with thousands of weapons and gear choices, no two Closers will be exactly alike. Customize your gear and develop your skills to suit your own play style!
- – Beat ‘Em Up Arcade Combat – The action in Closers is fast and furious. Jump, dodge, build up combos, unleash special attacks, and beat down legions of dimensional monsters with an ever-increasing menu of combat skills.
- – Co-Op, Solo, and PvP – Team up with friends or take on the alien hordes solo…or go head-to-head in Closers’ challenging PvP arenas!
Closers release date for Playstation 4 is set for June in Japan.