The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters Releases Fully on January 28 on PCon January 14, 2020 by Zac Cocken
Headup and Devespresso Games announced today that The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters will be coming out of Early Access on January 28 on PC. This is a Korean story-driven survival horror game that is a sequel to The Coma: Recut. The story is by T.L. Riven and features art from Minho Kim.
The game has been reviewed very well on Steam during it’s Early Access period, with 98% positive reviews, 40% of which overwhelmingly positive. If you did play the game during Early Access, fear not, there will be new surprises and plots in the full release that weren’t available during the Early Access period.
Check out the trailer here:
Here’s a rundown of the game from the press release:
Mina Park, a student of Sehwa High, awakens in the dead of night in her school. She soon realizes that something is amiss. The once-familiar school where she spends her evenings studying looks twisted and changed. She finds herself pursued by someone or something that looks eerily like her English teacher. To survive, Mina must venture beyond the boundaries of her school and into the surrounding district. There, she will encounter strange creatures, mysterious strangers, and uneasy allies.
● Fear Dark Song’s relentless pursuit to kill you, now with an all-new AI.
● Craft items to prepare for critical life-or-death situations or risk permanent injury.
● Explore the nightmarish district of Sehwa and discover its dark secrets.
● Scavenge resources to survive deadly encounters and afflictions.
● Unlock tools and upgrades to reach previously inaccessible areas.
● Hide to avoid detection and certain death. Pass challenges to conceal your location.
● Featuring vibrant, hand-illustrated in-game visuals and comic strips.
Join The Discussion: