Fire Emblem Warriors Version 1.2 Update Coming November 16thon November 8, 2017 by Max Williams
The official website for Fire Emblem Warriors has revealed the game will be getting an update on November 16th. The Fire Emblem Warriors version 1.2 update will add a new History Map, weapon attribute, costumes for Rowan and Lianna, and more!
Here’s a full rundown of everything the Fire Emblem Warriors version 1.2 update will bring:
– History Map “Hero Contest” – In this new History Map, Rowan and Lianna will take on various heroes in an arena setting.
– Weapon Attribute “Armour Piercing Blow” – An enemy hit by a weapon with the “Armour Piercing Blow” attribute will go into an “Armour Break” state, which decreases their defence and resistance. However, if you’re hit by a strong attack from an enemy, you’ll also go into an Armour Break state.
– Disrobing – When Rowan and Lianna go into Armour Break, their character models will change. The DLC plans for the game show other characters will be getting broken armour models in due course.
– New Costumes – Gold Prince and Gold Princess costumes will be added for Rowan and Lianna respectively.
– Support for the free English Voice Pack DLC available from the Nintendo eShop.
– New blessings added to the temple.
– Bulk sale of weapons added.
– Bug fixes.
The Fire Emblem Warriors version 1.2 update launches on November 16th. Fire Emblem Warriors is available on Nintendo Switch and New 3DS.