Megadimension Neptunia VIIR Western Release Confirmedon October 23, 2017 by Kitsumeda
Megadimension Neptunia VIIR is coming to Europe and North America early next year. The game is a remastered version of last year’s PS4 Megadimension Neptunia VII and it will include numerous improvements, the biggest of which is the inclusion of VR support which will let you interact with your favorite girls.
Megadimension Neptunia VIIR will be released exclusively for PlayStation 4 and with-it PlayStation VR. The game is scheduled to come out in the west in spring 2018 so it’s still ways off, and we expect more details as we near the release. Until then you can check out the official announcement trailer, press details, and numerous screenshots below:
This enhanced version of 2016’s JRPG Megadimension Neptunia™ VII features smoother graphics courtesy of a new engine, a revamped battle system, and a whole new VR experience. Now, their dimensions and yours are connected! Hang out one-on-one with each of the Gamindustri Goddesses, listen to their conversations, and watch as the Goddesses react to you!
– Rendered in a new engine, you’ll experience a smoother, richer graphical experience!
– The Gamindustri Goddesses dimension-hop right into your PlayStation®VR headset! For the first time ever, you can interact with the Goddesses in VR one-on-one while they explore you, The Player’s, room.
– A renovated battle system allows you to set each attack combo mid-battle and introduces new elements of strategy and resource-management.
– Transform into even more powerful beings with their NEXT forms, and take control of a different set of characters who want to run Gamindustri!
– Customize your VR room’s furniture with Nep-worthy looks!