An Our World Is Ended Day One Edition has been announced by PQube Games!on January 14, 2019 by Reuben Mount
We love a good special edition for our games, especially if it gives a good incentive to grab a game on release, which is why we were happy to read today that PQube and Red Entertainment have announced an Our World Is Ended Day One Edition!
That’s right, in a press release from today, PQube have confirmed that when upcoming visual novel Our World Is Ended releases on March 22nd, 2019 for Europe and March 26th for North America, fans that preorder or pick it up day one will get a special edition that includes:
- – an exclusive artbook with 100 pages featuring beautiful illustrations of the characters, environments, CGs and much more
- – a quirky keyring of the perverted programmer Owari Sekai’s mascot
- – the physical edition of the game
In their words:
What might sound like a dream come true can as well be an absolute nightmare: in Our World Is Ended., virtual landscapes, characters and creatures from video games appear in the real world. Loveable characters voiced by a talented team, a perfect recreation of Tokyo’s Asakusa district and much more make this sci-fi narrative an outstanding representative and great entry point into the visual novel genre!
- – An engaging story with unique characters and iconic landmarks –Meet the wild bunch that is Judgement 7, a team of eccentric game developers, trapped between reality and the game world where simple glitches can have devastating consequences! Explore a perfect recreation of the popular Asakusa district and visit some of the most eminent places of Japan’s capital city.
- – Outstanding production value with Over 40 hours of gameplay – Talented and renown voice actors as well as gorgeous visuals rendered in a unique art style turn this sci-fi story into an unforgettable journey. Topped off with deep narrative and plentiful conversation options, Our World Is Ended. will make for a lengthy visual novel full of humour and otaku subculture references.
Our World Is Ended. can now be pre-ordered for Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4. You can pre-order it, in fact, right here! Do you think you will grab this visual novel when it lands? Let us know in the comments, or on Facebook and Twitter, and check back for more coverage of this game and other Japanese titles.