Persona Dancing Games Release Date Announcedon August 9, 2018 by Reuben Mount
We’re gamers, and as such love nothing more than a release date being brought forward, and so we’re overjoyed that SEGA/Atlus have announced that the Persona 3/5 Dancing titles are being released on December 4th 2018, much earlier than the “Early 2019” date we originally had.
These games are coming to both PS Vita and Playstation 4, and it has been confirmed that each one will individually be priced at £39.99/$39.99 for the Vita and £59.99/$59.99 for the PS4. But that’s not all! SEGA/Atlus have also announced a ‘Persona Dancing: Endless Night Collection‘, which will contain Persona 3: Dancing In Moonlight, Persona 5: Dancing In Starlight, AND Persona 4: Dancing All Night all in one bundle!
This bundle will cost £69.99/$69.99 for the Vita (which only comes in digital, boo) and £99.99/$99.99 for the PS4 (which comes in either a digital version or in a physical edition complete with Persona 3/5 Dancing on separate discs, download code for Persona 4 Dancing, and gorgeous artbook)!
- – Memorable Soundtrack – Return to the worlds of Persona 3 and Persona 5 and relive cherished memories with the games’ most memorable songs by Shoji Meguro, composed by Ryota Kozuka, as well as all-new remixes by ATOLS, Lotus Juice, ☆Taku Takahashi (m-flo / block.fm), Jazztronik, and more! Unlock a total of 25 fan-favorite tracks in each game.
- – Dancing! – Choose from several difficulty levels and dance alongside the members of SEES and the legendary Phantom Thieves in a customizable rhythm game experience. Characters can tear up the dance floor with a partner by performing well during a song and entering “Fever” mode; try out some of your favorite character combinations!
- – English and Japanese Voiceovers – Choose to listen to your favorite characters’ voices in either English or Japanese with dual audio options! English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish subtitles are also available.
- – Social – In “Social,” players can connect with their favorite characters and deepen their social bonds through conversations and mini-events. Fulfill character-specific conditions to unlock special events and unlock new items.
- – Collect Costumes – Collect and equip a variety of costumes and accessories to create an even flashier dance experience.
Persona 3: Dancing In Moonlight, Persona 5: Dancing In Starlight, and the Persona Dancing: Endless Night Collection will be released on December 4th 2018. Will you be dancing away with the S.E.E.S or the Phantom Thieves? Let us know in the comments or on Twitter, and keep an eye on Rice Digital in the future for more coverage of these titles.