PQube Confirm Valkyrie Drive English Release in Europe & North Americaon July 8, 2016 by Oscar TK
There have been some rumblings online recently that a Valkyrie Drive English release was on the horizon and coming from PQube. But we’re happy to have now received confirmation that this is 100% legit and really somehow happening. It’s heading west on PS Vita EXCLUSIVELY.
Senran Kagura fans might already be aware of Valkyrie Drive — it’s very much in the same vein! Except the twist here is that the girls literally transform into weapons when they receive, er, pleasure from the other girls. The better the relationship between the girls then the stronger the weapon that they become is. It’s very unique.
Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni is the OUTRAGEOUS new project by the creators of Senran Kagura that combines high octane busty brawling and an awesome aerial based combat system with pleasure based weaponry and destructible clothing. This is the cheeky third person action game you have been waiting for ALL your life!
In the world of Valkyrie Drive, a group of girls have been infected with the mysterious Armed Virus. When infected, the girls either become Extars who transform into high powered weapons when sexually aroused, or Liberators who after triggering a transformation, have the power to wield the Extar’s weapon form, the Liberator Arms.
Yep, somehow Marvelous managed to create a game that was somehow more insane and gratuitous than Senran Kagura.
– When two girls get it on – one girl turns into a super weapon
– Wield your incredible pleasure powered weapons to take on hordes of enemies
– Ultra-fast hack and slash action with a focus on stylish aerial combos
– Power up your weapons by turning on your girlfriends
– Weapons can be levelled up in strength up to 15 times – getting bigger and more awesome looking every time
– Take your favourite girls into the dressing room and rub and touch to raise their levels
– Choose between 7 playable characters to master
– Return of the clothing destruction system – clothes get more ripped the more you fight
– 28 Story Missions to tackle – with high quality anime visuals
– Battle it out in arena based online multiplayer – up to 4 players
We’re really excited to get, er, hands on with the game in the future. We’re big fans of Senran Kagura over here. Marvelous often just have that magic touch that allows them to create something that only they could possibly make, and that certainly seems to be the case with Valkyrie Drive!
PQube are bringing Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni to the west on PlayStation Vita in 2016.