Punch Line – Cheermancy Edition announced as Rice Digital Exclusiveon July 13, 2018 by Reuben Mount
Punch Line is a game that we’ve had our eyes on for a while; the visual style, general premise and overall tone please us to no end. So, today we’re very excited to announce that we will be the stockists of the exclusive Punch Line – Cheermancy Edition for the EU and US markets!
For those of you that aren’t aware of this game, Punch Line is penned by renowned writer Kotaro Uchikoshi, famed for the Zero Escape Trilogy. It’s a gloriously over-the-top visual novel about Yuta Iridatsu, a high school kid whose soul is separated from his body. To make things worse, if he catches a glimpse of pantsu, his excitement levels will peak and cause a world-shattering cataclysmic event.
The Rice Digital Exclusive Special Edition for Punch Line will include:
- – Your choice of Punch Line on either PlayStation 4 or PlayStation Vita
- – Collector’s box
- – Stunning, premium 128-page artbook featuring CGs and concept artwork
- – Chiranosuke’s cat collar and pendant
- – Japanese Punch Line logo keychain
- – The official soundtrack
- – Full-size rubber pigeon head mask (yes, really)!
The Punch Line – Cheermancy Edition is available to pre-order now (links below) in both Europe and North America, priced at £79.99 / $99.99 / €99.99 and is due for release this Summer. Keep an eye here on Rice Digital for more information on this game in the future.