Sushi Striker: The Way of Sushido Announced for 3DSon June 15, 2017 by Holly Williams
As part of the E3 Treehouse livestream, Nintendo has announced Sushi Striker: The Way of Sushido, a quirky “conveyor-belt sushi puzzle action” game due out on 3DS in 2018! Take a look at its wacky and incredibly catchy trailer below:
It’s just what it sounds like! Sushi Striker sees you gobbling up as much sushi as you can in order to throw the empty plates at your enemies! By matching coloured plates and types of sushi, you build up stacks of plates to hurl at your opponent – the higher the stack, the more damage you’ll inflict!
Here’s the overview from Nintendo:
The Ultimate Food Fight!
In the fast-paced world of conveyor-belt sushi fighting, match colored plates and types of sushi to hurl tall stacks of plates at your opponent. The more matches you make, the taller the plate stack and the stronger your attacks will be. Defend your homeland from invading enemies in this puzzling action game so more people can enjoy delicious sushi in peace. May the best sushi samurai reign supreme!
– Use the touchscreen to match plates of sushi and rack up tall stacks.
– Connecting same-colored plates and building combos results in more and more plates stacking up, which results in stronger attacks.
– Match plate patterns for a higher bonus. The fancier the sushi on the plate, the stronger the plate.
– Toss plate stacks at your opponent to deal crushing blows.
– The last sushi samurai standing wins.
It’s definitely a weird little game, but it looks pretty fun!
Sushi Striker: The Way of Sushido releases worldwide on 3DS in 2018.