New WORLDEND SYNDROME Trailer Introduces Main Caston May 30, 2019 by Max Williams
PQube has released a gorgeous new WORLDEND SYNDROME trailer focusing on romance in the upcoming Arc System Works mystery visual novel and giving us a good look at the main cast. Looks like there’s plenty of pretty girls to get to know for an exciting summer of love in this one! We’re looking forward to it!
Lead BLAZBLUE artist Yuki Kato’s artwork looks absolutely stunning here! You can enjoy even more of it with a lovely, exclusive artbook if you purchase the Day One edition too.
Of course, for a game with romance on the cards, knowing your options is always super important, so here’s a rundown of the 6 main girls:
Maimi Kusunose – The smart one!
– cheerful and lively
– ends up living with the protagonist
– member of the Tennis Club
Miu Amana – The mysterious one!
– mysterious and quiet
– socially distant
– director of the Mystery Research Club
– works part-time at a maid café
Saya Kamishiro – The classy one!
– dignified and classy
– not afraid to speak her mind
– skillful and smart
– father supports the town financially
Hanako Yamada – The shy one!
– very shy and unlucky
– transfer student from a nearby town
– member of the Mystery Research Club
– reluctant behaviour makes her look suspicious
Rei Nikaido – The popular one!
– front girl of an idol group
– recently picked up acting
– got the lead role in a movie
– came to Mihate to film
Yukino Otonashi – The adult one!
– bright and friendly
– works as a journalist
– came to Mihate for an interview
Here’s an overview of the game via PQube:
After charming visual novel fans all over Asia, WORLDEND SYNDROME is now coming to Europe:
– Mystery! After a high school girl goes missing, her body is found in the river. Resolve inexplicable incidents around town and collect clues to find out what happened!
– Exploration! Freely explore the picturesque seaside town during morning, afternoon or evening to meet different characters and enjoy diverging moods.
– Romance! A gorgeous cast of girls are with you on this mysterious adventure. Carefully pick your favourite but be aware: every girl has their own romantic ending!
– Aesthetic! Beautiful characters, pretty outifts and highly detailed sceneries make WORLDEND SYNDROME a treat for the eyes.
WORLDEND SYNDROME releases in Europe on June 14th for PS4 and Nintendo Switch.